This innovative membership service serves to promote business information about your counselling practice, specialized services and skills as well as the ability to upload a profile picture and business logo. With futurist trends heading towards a generation that seeks information online as well as a specific set of skills, knowledge and experience, the CPCA believes this directory will provide a competitive edge for marketing our member's counselling services across Canada to the public, insurance providers, EAP contractors and government for verification of your legitimacy. All members who are in "good standing" will be approved to list their contact information in the directory on an annual basis. It allows our members to login to their directory listing once it has been approved and make any changes to their contact information.
Are you a member? Register and add yourself to the directory.
Newsletter SignupPlease register to the site before you can sign for a list.
No account yet? Register
- CAPT Calls for Member Participation - Ontario
- Update regarding the Ontario Regulatory Body
- CCPCP Grandfathering Period to End
- The Mental Health Commission of Canada unveils it's mental health strategy for Canada.
- 2011 Utendale Legal Commentary
- Counselling Regulation Affects every New Brunswick Family